Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Fairy Princess



This is my baby girl Emma. She came to live with us back in July. My mother had called me up one day and told me that a woman that she works with had Pug puppies for sale...$600. Now, everyone has known that for many, many years I have wanted a Pug. No real reason, other then I just think they are adorable. However, ever since I have wanted one, I have not been able to have one. My housing situation at the time had a very strict policy of NO DOGS. However, I am now in a place that allows me to have one.

But, even with that offer, $600 was kind of a steep price for me to consider paying for a dog. So, my response was, I would have to talk to Sean about whether we could afford it or not. However, my mother then informed me that the same woman had a 1.5 year old female Pug that she had gotten for her mother, but not simply could not give the attention that she needed. And she was willing to part with her for a far less price. I had to jump on it.

When we got her, her name was Cuddles. However, that name just didn't flow with us. We tossed around only two names. Bella and Emma. Sean wouldn't decide and I had kept calling her pretty girl, so I was just going to name her Bella. Once I decided on that, Sean suddenly stepped in and said, "No, I think we should call her Emma." So, it stuck.

She has become part of our family now. Someone that we would be lost without.....

No comments:

Post a Comment