Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

It Snowed....


I had to work on Thanksgiving. And the day after. Well, the day after was the day that it snowed like crazy...and it seemed to have started out of NO WHERE. Sean dropped me off at work and it was doing nothing. 5 minutes later, I hear someone say that it was snowing. I just had a feeling. I didn't work over the weekend, but when I woke this morning, I immediately opened my computer and looked. She had passed on November 27...the day after it snowed. She had gotten to see the snow she wanted to see...

A few tears fell, but then they stopped. Not because she wasn't important enough. I don't think she wanted me to cry for her. Her life here was beautiful. Her room always filled with family and friends. Her life lived for Him. I realized that as beautiful as her life here on Earth was, it was even more so now that she is with Him. And for that I can't be sad. I just can't be.

I now have a new found appreciation for the beauty of snow...don't get me wrong, I think I will always hate driving in it, but now I won't necessarily cringe when I see snowflakes begin to fall from the sky.

Beautifully,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment