Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting Back on Track with This

So, I know it's been a while.....did you all give up on me again? I wouldn't have blamed you! But, here I am, back at it! I had A LOT going on and in reality, still do. Some of you may know....I got married! Sort of a spur of the moment thing, but we are very happy! We recently moved to an adorable little house in a nice quiet town...Milo. Far away from the drama of my old life. I really am enjoying it here. I even have an old friend here that use to work at Orono Commons with me....so I'm not completely removed from everyone I know! Hahaa!

We are still getting settled in, adjusting things, but it is going very well. The kids start at their new school on Monday and Jason and I get to start spending plenty of quality time together! But....won't be being lazy! Mama has plenty of educational stuff for us to be doing! Even though he won't be in daycare anymore, we still have to work on his pre-school skills!

So, our family and lives are pretty much back to normal, but we are still missing one thing. My puppy Emma. I still don't have her back as I am being forced to take people to court to get her back. But, in a little over a week, hopefully, she will be back home with us where she belongs!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

Beautifully,

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you bring your Emma home soon. So sad that a person can be so angry, and cause so much pain. Been there...

    ReplyDelete