Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life Changes So Quickly Sometimes...

Life can change so quickly sometimes. One minute you think you are happy and the next minute something happens that puts things in perspective for you. You can either ignore it or take a chance on it and try to find something that makes you TRULY HAPPY. Not just content.

Last night, I took a chance and I think, even though my stomach is in knots right now, that this will be for the better. One of my items on my list was to identify 100 things that make me HAPPY. And while building this list of things that make me happy, I couldn't honestly put this one person on it. So, I took my chance.

While I can see how much hurt it is causing, I need to do what is best for my children and ME. I know I will get through this because I have amazing family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment