Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

KINECT.....Time to get up and MOVING!!

So, one of my goals was to buy a Kinect and to start using it at least 3x a week....remember? Well, I didn't buy it, Michael bought it for us...but in the process he bought me 3 games for it....Dance Paradise, Dance Central and the Zumba Fitness!! I've tried both the dance ones...love them!  Zumba I know is going to kick my ass, but I will do it....Just giving him a turn to play. He bought himself that new GIG game. Kinda like Rockband, but the guitar is actually realistic. Actual strings and can be plugged into an amp and all that.

The kids really are enjoying the game too....


Kiddos had their first day of school today. Mike had kind of a rough start this morning. Little emotional and overwhelming, but in the end, they both had a good day and started making some new friends....but, they only had a half day today because of the snow. Dismissed at 12:30.

We went and picked Jason up from Daddy's. So, we are all back together...I love when we are all here. Our house is always filled with so much laughter.

Beautifully,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment