Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ahhhh....The Smell of Two Stroke In The Morning!!



This is Lil J. One of my newly acquired toys. We've only spent a limited time together though because he is simply too far away for me to ride everyday like I want to....for now anyway.  Him and I have always gotten along though....that is, until today. You see, we had a minor disagreement and well....he won. I didn't want to take that steep hill quite as fast as he thought I should and so, he thought it would be funny to get stuck, turn sideways and proceed to throw me off of him. Unlucky for him, but lucky for me, he isn't very heavy so I decided to throw him back around so I could get him unstuck. He was a bit testy the rest of the day for me.... *Sigh* Of course, as soon as Michael got on him to see what his issue was, he was suddenly on his best behavior. Such is life I guess.....

I expect to have a quiet rest of the weekend. Jason is gone to Daddy's and well.....there just isn't much to do up this way so.....

Kiddos start school on Monday....Wish them luck!

Beautifully,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment